January 15, 2011

A Sister Blog... Living with PTSD

This blog was created for friends and loved ones of those living with PTSD.  I know it is read by friends and loved ones as well as those living with PTSD, which I think is great.  I have received some comments and questions on this blog from those living with PTSD.  After much consideration and thought, I have decided that these are two different areas so I started a sister blog titled Living with PTSD for those living with PTSD who wish to share thoughts, comments and/or questions.  Please visit this sister blog as well for more insight on what living with PTSD is like.

If you have recently submitted comments or questions to this site because you are living with PTSD, please see the Living with PTSD blog for a blog post addressing your question or comment.




If you have a question about what it is like to live with PTSD, please use the link at the top of the page to submit your question to be answered in a future blog.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog. My friends referred me your site. It looks like everybody knows about it. Just me, until now. I'm going to read your other posts. Take care. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awareness of PTSD is on the increase but still very misunderstood.

    I co-host a podcast with Sion Buckden who is an ex-soldier suffering from PTSD and he is running 100 marathons in 100 weeks to raise awareness of the condition.

    You can listen to the podcast, which includes a description of one PTSD symptom a wekk from Simon's point of view here: http://www.raceto100.co.uk.

    ReplyDelete